Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Staycation Snapshots- A Walk Up Wells Street

Shopping for a Scooter!!!
Twisted Sister Bakery
A New Leaf Flower Shop
Lovely, sunny, spring day

[City Scooter]
We will be back here soon to buy helmets to go with our new Vespa! It's just up the street from where we live, which is perfect.

[Twisted Sister Bakery]
I love their carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting.


[A New Leaf Flower Shop]
An aesthetic, creative paradise! I was hoping to take a piece of this place home with me in the form of a new green houseplant, but they were $30- I guess I'll just have to stop in and visit, if you know what I mean.


A walk up Wells St. is one of my favorite things to do on a lovely, sunny day, and this spring day was particularly lovely. The shops are fun to poke in and out of, and there are opportunities for cupcakes, Starbucks, smoothies, chocolates, and more along the way. If you go far enough, you'll reach one of our breakfast faves, Nookies, and just a bit farther, Lincoln Park. What's not to love?

No comments: