Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Staycation Snapshots- Garfield Conservatory

As some of you noticed, I had trouble with the post about Neal's and I spring break staycation. I spent a whole evening one night uploading the many photos of our Chicago explorations and organizing the stories into a tour. Some of you were able to view it, and then, technology struck. Boom! Zap! Ping! Whatever onomatopoeia you want to use, it happened, and displaced my post. Sigh. Technology.

Instead of throwing my blog out the window like I threatened to, I thought I might recover by posting little snapshots of our stay-cation here and there instead of trying to do it all at once. Whether all the stories and photos eventually make it back here, I don't know, but it is the less violent option.

So, over the next few weeks, I'll take you post by post through some of our walks, spots of interests, and new favorites. I hope you enjoy the sights as much as I did!

Pictured here: Garfield Conservatory in Garfield Park


No comments: