Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Good for a Week

Hello, friends!
 Hope you got in on the book reviews last week and found a little something to fill your Amazon cart before you sharpen too many pencils, get back to packing lunches each night before bed (I never do that), or buy fall flats (I hope to do that).

Husband and I spent the weekend on a lake in Michigan (not to be confused with our daily Lake Michigan).
It's college move-in time again, and so per the calendar swing, we've been spending lots of time with some pretty stellar RA's and student leaders.
At the retreat it was a beautiful thing to sit down to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks without a thought of how those things would come to be.

I'm trying to be a good person and think of how to make breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks come to be this week without giving in to my bad city habits of dining out or flaking out.
It's hard to be a good person, but this is my good faith effort.
We'll be good for a week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had saved this blog because I'm so excited to try these recipes out myself! They all look delicious! :)