Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time Stands Still


 So guys, Time Stands Still.
But not really.
It closes May 13.
 You may remember I blogged about this poignant performance here?
I just wanted to be a pal and let you know to get there soon if you're interested!
Besides, this trailer is way cool compared to my keyboard's attempt to convey the essence of the show.

Steppenwolf is on to their next performance, The March, based on the novel by E.L. Doctorow, and we will be there.
Oh, we will be there.
You don't go to Steppenwolf and then be all, "Eh, I'm good."
That would be like reading The Hunger Games and then not picking up Catching Fire (ahem, husband).

Husband, brother, and me are all reading The March right now in preparation for the show.
Can you say nightly fighting for the book?
I should have bought it on my Kindle- that would have maybe given me dibs.

1 comment:

Tyler Thompson said...

You can usually get half-price tickets here (under "drama") http://www.hottix.org/