Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday 28

Birthday 28 was super sweet with my Momma in town.
I was so blessed to have her here since Saturday, so if it's been a little quiet here, it's because she and I have been out and about.

Here's a few photos from my phone of this extended weekend, using the Instagram app.
They are of course, completely random and representative of the minority.
Minority being the times I even thought to pull out my phone.
It's just how I roll on those kinds of days.

So without further ado, "the minority"...
Work friends brought me cupcakes from Sweet Mandy B's (hello Sweet Mandy B's, nice to finally meet you!), a new neighborhood lunch find in Roscoe Village (John's Place), Michigan Avenue birthday shopping with my sweet, sweet Momma and Chicago's spring tulips.

Momma thank you for spending a day together in the way we love best- I will always hold it dear!

And husband, thank you for a birthday date yet to come this weekend.
You make a girl look forward to Saturday.
Or to every day.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to one of my nearest and dearest. And my goodness, 28 sounds so old! Where do the years go?! Sounds like a splendid birthday. You deserve it.