Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project 365: Week 11

Day 71: We're on Day 15 of the Whole 30 program.  We really needed a reset on cooking meals at home and kick-starting the discipline of consistently eating healthy again.  Before I got pregnant we were in a good routine, but then... well.  Obviously.  Whole 30 has been a huge sacrifice (time, money, convenience, discipline) but I can honestly say we're thrilled with it so far, with some grumpy moments in between.  For the first time in my life, I'm not hungry all the time but I'm eating as clean as a whistle.
Day 72: The other thing cleaning out our wallets is Augy's eating habits.  The child does not like the food we puree for him.  He makes his preference for store-bought baby food loud and clear.  Which is basically the same thing as highway robbery.
 Day 73: Watching the park for spring.  Not seeing much.

Day 75: Lunch.

Day 74: This basket in our living room is the catchall for my current most-frequently-used books.

Day 76: Ok so honest confession, I'm trying to reign in some tiny jealousy feelings of Neal and Augy's developing relationship.  They're really clicking more and more as Augy can play more things and they can be silly together.  I know, I know, crazy that you would love both of your parents the same, right? ;)
Day 77: I can see his face without seeing his face.
Day 78: Hi mama!  I'm awake!

1 comment:

Kirra said...

I LOVE that second to last pic. He is getting SO BIG! I just love hanging with him!!!!! And baby food is for shizzle high way freaking robbery. Augy Bear eat your mama's sweet potatoes.