Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Larger Story

City Lights, here!
We've been up to the usual around here, along with some traveling on the weekends and some other city-style (and plain old life-style) shenanigans.
Thanks for being patient with my absence.

If I can stretch your grace a little further, let me tell you again about the book Living the Christian Year.
I recently picked up Living the Christian Year again after using it during the Advent-Lent seasons last year.
I don't know a lot of my readers personally and I would guess my readers represent various faiths or those of you who don't claim a faith at all, but if you are a Christ-follower or interested, this book guides me in the morning through quiet readings from Scripture that connect me to a larger story.

Order hereOr the e-book here.

No comments: