Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chicago Bagel Authority

Our weekend in Chicago was the kind only September can give.
September is hands down our favorite month in this city.
It's that bluer than blue sky hanging above a Lake Michigan gone teal that just gets me.
Something to do with the air pressure, no?
I don't know, but unfortunately it's the same air that kicks my allergies in.
Allergies kept it real this weekend people!

I'm a fighter when it comes to good weather though.
We spent the better part of the weekend out and about, enjoying our new family-of-three-ness.

A couple fun places-- the new indoor/outdoor Argo that I'm obsessed with, and Chicago Bagel Authority (CBA).
It was our first time to CBA, and we were fans!
Fun location, fun interior, and what seemed like a hundred different choices of bagel sandwiches.
Limited seating, though.

Anyone else been to CBA?
Let me know if you try it!

And... hooray for chubby cheeks.  Yum.

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i need to visit this place the next time i visit Chicago!

oooh, and allergies are the worst! i feel ya, friend.