Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Walk in the Park

One of the best things about these days of new motherhood is living just blocks from my best friend.
Kirra's Ellie is exactly one year older than Augy, and so I have a constant running list of questions I'm always bouncing off of her.

We have a blast being together, and I'm so, so, so grateful for this season of living down the street from each other.
Yesterday we met up on Wells Street to walk up and spend the morning at Lincoln Park with the babes.
We wandered through Lincoln Park's Green City Market and then around the pond.
These fall days are just to die for.

Also.  Thanks that Augy's head is in the 95th percentile and this adorable 0-6 months Baby Gap hat that I was so excited for him to wear is already. too. small.
On the first wear.
Story of my life with this little (big) mister.

Cheers to friendship, babies, and fall days.

1 comment:

Kirra said...

Love you. Love this day.