Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Teaser


I've made it no secret that Shauna Niequist is one of my favorite authors.
She's a Chicagoland author too, so all her downtown references scattered throughout her books are especially fun for Chicagoan readers.
I read her first two books, Cold Tangerines and Bittersweet, in a painful season of my life where everything was upside down and sideways in the worst way.

Both books are like two friends that helped me along and shaped the way I walked through those years.
Neither are on my shelf right now because they're always on loan to someone else!

I'm pages away from finishing her newest book Bread & Wine, which will be released on April 9th.
I was lucky enough to be sent an advance copy to review here on City Lights, so that when it comes out you'll be all up and ready for it.
I know my book club already has it slated for our April book of the month.
I'm so looking forward to sitting down and writing a review of Bread and Wine here... look for it soon!

Teaser: I'm dying a little bit over how good it is.
This is the official trailer for the book, enjoy!

To my book club girls, you can pre-order Bread and Wine here.

No comments: