Tuesday, June 12, 2012

City Lights Recommendations

City Lights!
Still here.
Thanks to my friend Danielle for texting me this rad photo.

There's a reason I'm not a "real" blogger and it probably goes along the lines of the fact that two or three times a year I abandon City Lights for a couple weeks.

The way this separates me from real bloggers is that I don't decide to take an "inspirational break" and tell my readers.
I don't line up guest posts.
I don't write posts ahead of time and then schedule them to appear like I'm here.

I'm just not that put together enough to even know I'm not blogging.
Haha.

No, I do know, and I thought I'd drop by and say... I'll be back.
Last week I drove home to visit my family for a couple days and I didn't even bring my laptop.
I recommend this!

Then I worked kind of a lot.  
I also recommend this, though not as highly.

This week we are moving.  
I don't recommend this at all.

See you soon!

No comments: