Sunday, November 6, 2011

Article

I told you I'd link up my article when it found a home.

The wonderful thing about friends is that you tell them about your afternoon of sitting in a city cafe with a scone, a latte, and an empty screen you try to fill, and they comment and text and call and say they want to read it.

 That in itself is more inspiring than any sentence I've written.
I know I have the best friends, but really, 
I have the best friends.
End of story.
Oh wait, not end of story yet, find the article here.

 Up next, Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg.
I mean, it's dark by 5:00pm now, so what else am I going to do?
Okay, the what else am I going to do part is kind of facetious, but the 5:00pm dark part is... so not. 
What books will you be reading, as we wait for snow and holiday sales?

3 comments:

Kristina Gulino said...

Great article!! I commented at the site as well. Love it!

Kristina Gulino
@KristinaMGulino
Something 2 Write About

Anonymous said...

Well, we all think we have the best of friend in YOU too. Seriously, if friendship is as good as it is this side of heaven, I can't imagine what it's going to be like on the new earth! Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Ash, what a great article! It brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing it was to read it! I miss you, friend. Hopefully we can catch up soon! It's been too long. Love you!
~Lil