Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everything You Need

Image source unknown.  Please comment if you know it.

A garden and a library.
All I need this summer, indeed.
Trips to Stanley's Fruit & Vegetables are commonplace for husband and I these summer days.
Everything we love from a garden, we find at this lovely (and cheap!) city produce market.
Basil, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and grapefruit have been our favorites as of late.
Grapefruit in the morning for breakfast, and caprese salads for evenings.

Books.  Swoon!
Me and husband are taken this summer.
We eat, sleep, and breathe books lately, at parks, at the lake, in bed before lights out.
He: Devil in the White City and lots of Dante
She: Piling a list a mile high, looking forward to these...

The Help by Katheryn Stockett
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
A Praying Life by Paul Miller
The Wounded Healer by Henri Nouwen
The Giver by Lois Lowry

If I have a garden and a library, I have everything I need.

No comments: