Thursday, April 24, 2014

Project 365: Week 16

Day 107: Breakfast date at the Bongo Room the morning I turned 30!!  Still dreaming of the sunny window spot where Neal and I shared a breakfast burrito and out-of-this-world red velvet pancakes.
Day 108: Kirra took me to Magnolia Bakery to celebrate.  I had never been there, but I will be back.  Oh goodness.  Maybe we'll even go in New York!
Day 109:  First Easter with August Wells.  We pray the truths of Easter will be central in our little boy's heart someday.

Day 110: First teeth finally appeared!
Day 111: His favorite Chicago uncle.  Love every minute we get with this guy and so does Augy.
Day 112:  Father & son.
Day 113: My girlfriends took me out one night this week to celebrate my 30th.  They showed up at my door and took me to Eataly where we had to-die-for pizza and ravioli and then ended the night at the Nutella bar.  Hello.  Best!
Day 114: Some very sneaky and loving family and friends went in on this birthday gift.  My life is changed!  Sorry if that's shallow, but it is. :) This has to be the best birthday I've ever, ever had, just the way I got surprised on multiple occasions by my people and all the ways we got to celebrate and spend time together.  And now New York this weekend!  What a way to begin a new decade.  I'm very thankful.

1 comment:

Kirra said...

Ouch. Why does the pic of Neal & Augy make me cry? Shoot dang.

I am so lucky I got to be a part of your 30th! You are my favorite. Love you Ethel.