Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project 365: Week 15

I feel like I didn't get the greatest collection of pictures this week, but I can live with that I guess.
Keepin' up.

Day 100: (Day 100!) It all happens here.
Day 101: Made it back to the gym today after forever.  Why is there so much to do in a day?
Day 102: Oh my baby.  So big.
Day 103: Introducing new toys.
Day 104: So very proud of himself and his new standing trick!
Day 105: We had the most gorgeous day of the year this week, and oh my goodness was it rejuvenating.  We had a blast of a picnic date at this fantastic lakeside park that day with Kirra and Ellie.  Naturally it's snowing tonight, but that's Chicago spring for you.
Day 106: Sweet gifts from a friend.  A friend who knows my love for all things lemon and for Proverbial wisdom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just a huge fan of the striped onesie