Friday, July 5, 2013

3 (More) Weeks

Friends!
Where does the time go when you're nesting and preparing for a baby who's due 3 weeks from today?

This poor blog.
What a fun place it could have been during this pregnancy if I could've found the time, but I'll be the first to admit, I can't do it all, not even close.
There is a blog post in my head about a pregnancy how NOT to.
Namely, how not to wait until the last trimester to prep everything for your baby's arrival like I did.

Our (my) baby to-do-list has been running us around, and we've been having a blast part of the time and fighting and getting stressed part of the time, but at the end of the day I think we've cried happy tears together more times than I can count this week alone.

Last night I sat on Neal's lap as we watched the 4th of July fireworks from our apartment, and husband made the analogy that these final weeks of pregnancy feel like riding up the steep incline of a roller-coaster as it slowly click-click-clicks to the top.
That is a publishable analogy, in my opinion.

This photo is from my rooftop baby shower this week which was a day to love.
Hopefully the pictures and more will make it here to the blog soon but if not, hey, maybe there will be a baby picture instead!

No comments: