Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Best Burger

Throughout my pregnancy, husband and I have often gotten the advice from people to "go out" and "enjoy each other" before baby comes and we're more homebound or tired or you fill-in-the-blank.
We've been looking at each other with a shrug and a "Carry on?" since that's pretty much what we've been up to for the last six years.
In fact, there's probably been a little too much of that this pregnancy and not enough staying home and resting or getting baby things done, because now five and half weeks from our due date we're feeling hectic with baby to-do's.

But in following the "going out" and "enjoying each other" advice, we had a date night at a place in Wicker Park that I've been wanting to visit for who knows how long, Mindy's Hot Chocolate.
It was absolutely delicious-- everything.
Husband and I both had burgers-- as did the couple on our left and on our right I noticed-- and it was the best burger I've ever had in the city.

We also had the platter of cookies and of course, hot chocolate.
Out of this world!

No comments: