Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apple Holler

Today was a party, as is any day that you visit Apple Holler.
Sunny day, blue sky, our friends Jill & Justin, and our long time favorite apple orchard.

Apple cider donuts.
A caramel apple.
My first fall pumpkin spice latte.
Like I said, party.

We're home now, and well, we just ordered a pizza.
We usually don't behave like this all in one day. 
So, long live this day!
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend, friends.

Epilogue:
That long awaited pumpkin spice latte was not quite as good as I remembered it.
Husband will be so proud that I find something slightly amiss with sugar and syrup in my coffee now.

2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

looove apple holler! looks like you guys had a blaaast. also love the last picture of you and neal. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like a perfectly wonderful day. You are so beautiful, always! :)