Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello!
And Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
I had a white, very white Christmas, and I hope that wherever you spent this holiday, white or not, that it was meaningful.

I know I'll never forget this Christmas, with the beautiful foot of snow we got at the lake house, and
opening a Canon Rebel DSLR camera on Christmas morning!!
I was completely convinced that a camera was not in any of my gifts under the tree, so there were tears of pure surprise as well as happiness!
The love of my family, Neal's family, and of course my husband, is so humbling.

While it's cold and snowy outside, and probably will be for a couple more months, I'm thinking it's the perfect season to curl up and read the manual.
If you have any photography books or resources (for someone who knows next to nothing!!), I'd love to hear your favorites!

I'll be catching up here in the new few days with more of the Anderson 2010 Christmas season.  Can't wait to be back more regularly and hear from all of you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

okay, seriously you two are the cutest!